Friday, February 18, 2011

happy weekend...


Hats off to you darlings, we made it to Friday.  It's 82 (!) degrees here today!  Crazy, huh?

What are your plans this weekend?  We'll be doing house projects, which makes me happy, which some people may think is weird.  Paul is finishing a new coffee table for us and I'm determined to hang approximately 82 paintings I've been collecting.  Dylan will probably drive circles around us in his jeep and be happy as a clam.

Wherever you are, I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Some link love...

A cave hotel.  Let's go!

Pretty cupcake liners + Pretty (free!) Printables.

Behind the scenes of Black Swan: Costumes and Special Effects.  Aren't movies amazing?

Cashmere pillow puffs. {via DesignMom}

My favorite Etsy store right now.  I just ordered this pillow.

And so my IKEA obsession continues:  love this and this. (p.s. the second one looks amazing in person.)

I need a bunny.  Immediately.  {via for me, for you}

At some point in my life, I'm going to need to purchase a Maggie Austin cake.  Just because.  THEY'RE GORG!

xo chickens,
steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...