Wednesday, March 9, 2011

so many things, so little time...


So, I left you with another unexplained period of blog silence, didn't I?  Ah, well.  Trying my best to scurry back to a state of normalcy, but I'm being rather stubborn and lazy-ish lately.  Forgive me.  It seems like there are so many things to do and so little time in which to do them.   Paul and I have both been busy at work and also digging our heads into home projects.  I'm hoping to share some of the things we've been doing, including Paul's new website and the French couch I snagged last weekend.  Stay tuned!

Today, I'm loving the sunny, warm rooms of designer Stephen Pardy's London home {via Ill Seen, Ill Said}.  I'd give my left pinkie toe for those kitchen windows.  (Always hated my pinkie toes anyway)


xo,
steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...