Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Balance Act

{image via mary ruffle}

After spending two weeks at home, I'm finally back at work.   Somehow, my homebound self had forgotten the balancing act required to work full-time, live in the country and keep up with Dylan.  I'm sure I'm still getting my stamina back, but the past two days I've come home exhausted.  Will one of you come clean my house for me? Kidding.  

When I'm really tired, I cling to my trusty organizational methods to keep myself sane.  I have to work at staying organized so I tend to be a bit obsessive about the way I go about my weekly routine.  One of the things I try hardest to keep up with is (da-da-duh): grocery shopping.  Brooke over at Inchmark has a great post on grocery lists and meal planning that's pretty similar to what I do.  I've found that by knowing our dinner plans for the week I spend less money at the grocery store and avoid that dreaded 5 o'clock 'what's for dinner?' moment.  

And, in case you were wondering, tonight we're having these yummy pork chops.

xo,
steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...