Monday, December 6, 2010

sweet success!


Well friends, the cake was a success!  It was easy to make, a complete hit and totally yummy.  Here are a few pictures of the reveal.  Can you tell how excited I am?  I had a moment of panic when I cut into the cake and thought, "What if it looks terrible!?!"  The last photo is of Dylan and his best bud, Will, enjoying a little huge piece of rainbow heaven.  

I didn't hire a photographer for the party, so I'm going through the photos my sister took (thanks, kate) and some a friend gave me today.  Hopefully, I'll have some more to share! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We spent most of Sunday recuperating from the party-mania.  We slept in, ate waffles, played outside and went out to eat.  Somehow, I'm still tired and craving more family laziness today.

xo,
steph

p.s. after a long run of potty-training regression, dylan wore his big boy undies all day yesterday (even when we went out)!  he went to school in them today, too.  i'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping we've reached the beginning of a big milestone and that the second time's a charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...