Friday, December 10, 2010

happy weekend...


I'm just going to admit blogger defeat and accept the fact that I don't have it in me to post the holiday themed loveliness I had planned on posting this week.  Sorry.  It's Christmastime though, so please forgive me promising you wonderful gift guides and then failing to produce them.

You should check out these awesome modern gingerbread houses though.  And, if you really want to know about stuff I find gift worthy, you can take a peak at my Pintrest gift guide page and see lots more gift ideas from very cool peeps while you're there.

Enjoy!  I know it's not much link love, but I couldn't leave you completely link-less, now could I?

Have a great weekend, chickens.  See you back here on Monday.

xoxoxoxo,
steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...