Friday, December 3, 2010

happy weekend...


I lucked out and snagged an unexpected half day at work, so I am off to do some mad-dash, day-before-party running around.  Sometimes, when we do the party thing,  I wonder how we are going to pull it all together, but, remarkably it happens.  I hope the same goes for this party.  Does it make me a crazy person if I'm considering baking this amazing, adorable, so perfect rainbow cake tonight?

Here's a little link love for you...

How crayons are made.  Do you remember watching this as a kid!?!  It totally took me back in the best way.

1001 books to read (before you die).


Author and illustrator M. Sasek.  Dylan loves these books and I love M. Sasek.

Paul Rand Rocks.

How fun is this zoo?

Very cool album covers.

Santa's Portable North Pole.  This is the coolest!  I made a message for Dylan and it was hilarious watching him watch it.  Check it out!

Reindeer Cards.  Free templates for adorable reindeer cards that the kids or you can color! 

Enjoy your weekend!

xo,
steph

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to celebrate with y'all tomorrow! if you make that cake, i think you definitely need to change professions...not that i don't already think you would be an amazing chef, baker, or party planner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...