Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Party-mania


Sorry for being MIA ever since Thanksgiving.  After waking up from my deep food coma, I've been running around like a mad woman preparing for Dylan's birthday party this weekend.  AH!  I'm really excited.  Last year we just had a 'little' family + close friends get together, but this year I actually got my act together and invited Dylan's entire class.  I can't wait to see how much fun he will have with his friends!

Plus, what could be more fun than an art party?  Here is a shot of the invitation I made for the party.  I had meant to order them off of minted., but ran out of time so I just did it myself.  I can't wait to share the rest of the party with you!

So, hang with me and forgive my sporadic posts.  I'm hoping to get a little holiday gift guide up this week, but don't hold it against me if it takes me until next week.  In the meantime, there are TONS of fun holiday ideas out there right now.  Check out my favorites!

Design Mom's great finds for the men in your life.  (Plus tons more!)

DIY pom-pom garland.  I just love pom-poms, don't you?

Pintrest gift guides!  I just joined pintrest and I'm pretty much obsessed.

Oh Joy! gift guides just started.  Check out the first two posts here and here.

The sweetest Advent Calendar ideas.

A yummy 10-minute meal for those crazy holiday evenings after those crazy holiday days.

There is lots out there to share.  I'll be sure to post some more link love when I can!  For now, I hope this made up for my absence.

xoxo!
steph

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...