Friday, November 19, 2010

happy weekend


Lovelies,  I am always ready for the weekend, but after this week, I am especially happy.  It was one of those weeks where you demand the universe tell you, 'what is going on!' and I am glad to bid it adieu.

What will you be up to this weekend?  We have a f.u.l.l. schedule which includes shopping for a new car and franticly preparing for Dylan's birthday party.  I am really excited about my little man's 3rd birthday festivities, but didn't realize that I would only have one weekend to plan it when I set the party date for December 4th.  Whoops!  Darn December birthdays...there really isn't an easy way of doing one.  But, I can't wait to share the party details with you!

Some link love...

It's my sister, Katie's, birthday today.  She was going to amputate a patient's leg on her birthday, but that got cancelled.  So she did fat injections to the buttocks of another patient instead.  WOW. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!  You are truly a special duck.

If you think the feathery purse above is gorgeous...wait until you see the wedding.  Oui! Oui!

Beautiful polaroids.

Oh, wouldn't it be amazing to spend a day here.  I don't know if I'd ever leave.

A pretty Thanksgiving paper-chain. Free template download + instructions!

More pretty Thanksgiving decor!

This is my kind of library.

The pesky coat closet organization solved.  At least, it's something to think about doing.

Speaking of coat closets...check out this glam entry way.

How to properly warm up.

The perfect striped shirt. 

A gorgeous calendar.

xo,
steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...