Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So busy...

Well it only took two years and nine months for Dylan to give me the official "mom shaft".  I took this video of him the other day.  He had just fallen down and ran up to me and said, "MOM! I hurt my body!" But the way he says it sounds more like, "Moooommmm.  Eye. hert. mye. bahdie!"
It was pretty funny and very adorable.  Of course, I hate whenever my little guy hurts himself, but most of the time he is a-ok and now I get to hear him say his new catch phrase in his cutest, tickle my heart kind of voice.

In my shameless attempt to capture this funny new saying on video, I got the shaft.  I guess I kinda deserved it...I had already taken two videos earlier that morning.

Watch + enjoy (I get the shaft at the very end).


xo,
steph

1 comment:

  1. Duh Mom! I'm playing on the coat rack trying to get YOU to turn the light on! I'm too busy for videos... sheesh! :) Such a cute little man and I am so sorry that he hurt his body... that's a lot of hurt!! Lovin' the blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...