Monday, September 26, 2011

Favorite Things: Weekend Recap

This weekend flew by!  I spent most of it hunting treasures at Roundtop, so I'm especially missing my boys today and wishing we were on a road trip to somewhere up north right now...

Here are some of my favorite moments from the weekend.


My favorite profile...

 Dylan decided to be an old man for Halloween...
  Family friend's home in Chappell Hill.  One of my favorite places to be.
Robert's amazing garden. I got a goodie bag of eggplants, green pepper and okra!
The fields at Roundtop...

The most fantastic Swedish hutch...
 
The sweetest kitty...


Dylan's bird house...

Too bad I didn't take a picture of the kettle korn, since I ate about a three pound bag of it!  Of course, the very best part of the whole trip was coming home and snuggling into bed with Dylan + Paul.  While I was gone, Dylan also made a mouse house that is pretty amazing.  I'll have to remember to take a picture of it to share! 

have a happy monday loves!

{All photos taken by me using the ShakeitPhoto iPhone app}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...