Monday, September 12, 2011

Favorite things: weekend recap


After a long vacation that bumped up against a long Labor Day weekend, our normal two day weekend flew by at what seemed like ground-breaking speed.

Here are some weekend moments I'm cherishing this Monday morning...




Our weekend started with eerie skies from the wildfires not far away.  We're thankful the fire didn't come any closer to our home and grateful for the men and women fighting it.



Dylan practiced some soccer....


Soccer may just be my new best friend...


We made a quick trip to Houston on Saturday since it was too smokey to go outside. 

This silk burlap made me weak in the knees....


Lunch at Ruggle's 11th Street Cafe...




These beauties my sister-in-law and nieces brought back from New Orleans for my birthday...

 Of course, Fonze slept all weekend in this position...

xo,
steph

All images by Meyer on the Wire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...