Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sexy swimwear

The sexy swimwear line from Mikoh's 2011 collection has me dreaming of a beach vacation.


Ahh, the delight of waking-up, throwing on a swimsuit + caftan, playing in the sun + ocean all day, grilling a yummy dinner and spending the night listening to the ocean.  What a life!  Now that I've pretty much mastered the art of avoiding a sunburn, I love the way my skin feels after a day in the the sun + wind. Isn't it the best?

A beach getaway isn't in our cards this summer so I'm left to day dream about it.  But, at least, in my dreams, I don't even have a suggestion of cellulite to deal with.  I'm cool with that.

via wit + delight

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those are gorgeous! That pale grey romper looks so comfy to lounge in.

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...