Tuesday, November 2, 2010

let's dance


I have a dentist appointment today.  To most people, this would be a regular six month occurrence.  I am admitting that it has been years since I've been to the dentist.  I have serious anxiety when it comes to visiting this little place of mouth torture.  But, this new dentist has assured me that I can have nitrous.  She informed me that it costs $25 and that insurance doesn't cover it.  "That's just fine," I said, "I'd pay $50."

Wish me good luck.  I probably have 8 cavities, but I've never had one before so that's a pretty good record in my book.

xo,
steph

p.s. Instead of going to the dentist, let's all have a dance party.  Don't you wish our parties were like the ones in the 40's and 50's?  Something about everyone dancing and getting to wear a crinoline sounds so appealing to me.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...