Thursday, October 28, 2010

new hair

I've had a couple people request a photo of my new do.  I felt totally stupid taking these photos of myself, but I kept forgetting to have Paul take one.  Do you like it?  Please say yes.



You can't tell, but I got some new color, too.  For the first time since my horrible phase as a blonde, I got low-lights.  Don't worry, they've been toned.  It really does look like the color in this photo I went off of.

Thanks to my rad sister-in-law, Gwen, for doing my hair.  I really love it.  Funny though, how a dramatic hair change effects your entire wardrobe.  Pretty sure I need new clothes now.

xo,
steph

p.s. have you had a shallac manicure yet?  i did last week and it's pretty much the coolest thing ever.  it doesn't chip and dries instantly--no more anxiety over how to find your car keys in your purse!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I've been thinking about getting a shellac mani...now I will have to!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...