Friday, October 22, 2010

happy weekend...

*Stay fabulous*

Dylan has a sinus infection and the dreaded pink eye, which I am afraid I may have gotten.  So, we are home today, staying cozy and watching Elmo.  I so wish I could bottle up the energy this child exudes--not even the pink eye can get him down!  

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.  We will be celebrating my sister-in-law's birthday on Saturday. Happy Birthday Gwen, we love you!

Here is some link love for the weekend...


An outfit tour.  Anthropologie never ceases to amaze me.

Check out The 1010 Project.  100 pictures taken on 10/10/10.

Pretty gardens and lovely terraces.  I want to have breakfast, lunch and dinner here.


Have you seen Etsy's corporate offices?  Creativity in the workplace is so nice to see.

Did you visit P is for Party this week?  Christi unveiled a brand new adorable blog design.  Check out today's Woodland Forest birthday party.  So cute!

It seems like lots of my friends are having more babies.  I'd love to make this cozy blanket for all of them.  Not sure I could pick a color though!

xo,
steph

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...