Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dwell in Possibility


Lately I've been thinking of Ms. Emily Dickinson's preference to "dwell in possibility". I have to admit, dwelling the possibility of things is not the natural course of action for me. I lean more towards the overwhelmed and intimidated tendencies. At least when it comes to new things. Like starting a blog. Geez! I've been thinking about starting a blog for about two years now. I know, that's ridiculous to just consider something for that long and not take action. I guess I'm a tad crazy, but as Willie Nelson says, "I may not be normal, but no body is..." That's a comforting thought, isn't it?

So a tip of the hat to Ms. Dickinson and a deep breath as I jump out into the blog-o-sphere. I hope to share that which I find beautiful and inspirational. I seem to come across something on one of my many blog stops each day and have wanted, for a while now, to have a little spot to catalog it all. If nothing else, Meyer on the Wire will exist solely for my creative archiving purposes. And as we say to my two-year-old, Dylan, "Ready, Set, GO!"

xo,
steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...